Saturday, January 26, 2008

The "Great" Debate

Go figure... recently that it seems like even the most insignificant things can spark a debate and necessitate a poll be taken immediately, often in an attempt to predict the outcome. This issue has been "swirling" around (and certainly came to light while I was sipping on my free cup of coffee this morning) - especially given the increase in number of coffee shops I continue to notice - so I thought I'd see which side of "the debate" you all fall on.

What type of coffee drinker are you?
  • home-brewed, casual

  • home-brewed, freshly ground only

  • brand loyal (which brand?)
  • Starbucks only
  • office coffee - K-Cup anyone?

  • not particular

  • anything black *like my dad, or barely coffee? *like my mom

  • tea only?
  • other?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails