Saturday, May 12, 2007

When Not Watching The Food Network...

Since it's May "Sweeps" and season finale time, it's time that I admit that I love NBC's "The Office" (and you know that's saying a lot since my TV really only moves off the Food Network for American Idol). It's actually been a long time coming... I first heard it highly recommended many moons ago from my "out-laws", but I have only more recently given in. It's just too funny not to watch.

This has to be one of the show's funniest clips... though it's all pretty darn funny. (I think secretly I just wanted to post this video so that I could access it more frequently) Now, though, I can't decide if I like Jim as Dwight or Dwight as Jim better...



Take my word for it... tune in Thursdays at 8:36pm (though it sometimes starts at 8:30pm) and you won't be sorry. But don't worry if it doesn't take right away... as I said, the show is an acquired taste, you'll be laughing with us in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails