Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Checking In...

It's been a VERY long but exciting past 2+ weeks... and I've been missing you all and REALLY missing getting in the kitchen with some fun new recipes. At the start of every season, I'm always re-energized with the different produce and selections available. So, rest assured, I'll be back - might not be as regularly for a while, though.

To tide you over, here are a couple of my favorite pictures from my aforementioned trip to Scandinavia... and in case you just can't wait for me to finally finish my online picture album, check out Christy's post!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys fit in a lot of stuff. I'm jealous - I've put Scandinavia on my list of places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of your fun adventure...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails