Thursday, May 15, 2008

In My Own Backyard?

Sorry for the teaser, this isn't another post about our flowers... rather about my new favorite place to whittle away my time and money (though admittedly, their prices are right in line with any chain grocery store but their product is almost guaranteed fresher)... Penzeys Spices.

There's not a whole lot more to my post today, other than a free ad for another wonderful kitchen and cooking-related store - this one specializing in any spice, herb, or other flavoring that you might desire for your culinary needs. They have a ton of retail locations but you can also order online or from their catalog if you are sadly too far from one of their stores.

*thanks, Carolyn, for the recommendation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails