(as it turns out, the times that I actually have the big camera out and have two hands to take pictures are few and far between these days so click on the links to see some less good photographically-speaking pictures that are parentally-speaking just as memorable)
- Turns out Miller, like the rest of us, loves cookouts and long weekends... hence Memorial Day was a real hit with him as he attended his first cookout and learned how great short work weeks (and the extra day with daddy) are
- We finally caught one of Miller's smiles on 'film' this week, though about a week ago (at around 6 and 1/2 weeks), we were willing to say that he was smiling regularly - which as any experienced parents know is one of the greatest things ever
- This week brought the celebration of yet another family birthday... this one was Nana's!
- Miller and I continue to get out regularly (thank goodness for that) for walks with friends around the neighborhood... usually accompanied with visits to see the 'older women' in the area (i.e. most of my friends have daughters and they are all about 6 months to a year older than our guy)
- Thursday brought the end of our Bible study until the fall so we celebrated with tons and tons of other kids and moms at an end of the year brunch nearby - and boy did those cute kids love baby Miller
- Over the weekend, Miller made an appearnace at his first graduation party when we attended our neighbor's high school graduation party... hopefully he won't remember it so his expectations aren't set too high
Saturday, June 04, 2011