Monday, December 18, 2006

The Thompsons!

As it was said in one of the toasts during their wedding... "I'm so happy that one of my best friends has found her best man". That's how I felt this weekend watching Katie marry the man of her dreams!
What a magical weekend! Katie and Scott, with her mom behind the scenes ensuring that things run smoothly, went full-force with the Christmas theme, and it was absolutely perfect.

The bridesmaids enjoyed a delicious luncheon at the Green Valley Grill in Greensboro and celebrated at the rehearsal dinner at Tuscany Gardens Friday evening. Saturday morning a few of us joined the bride while she got her hair done, and then started getting ready, ourselves, for the ceremony and reception.
Any presents for the newlyweds were left under a beautiful Christmas tree and everyone received an ornament to commemorate the occasion! My personal favorite, aside from the glowing couple, were the cakes, all wrapped up like presents. After an evening to remember, the couple was whisked away... heading for Jamaica as Mr. and Mrs. Thompson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails