Sunday, May 24, 2009

Their Perfect Day

Two (pretty darn good) reasons why this'll be short: 1) It's very late, and 2) After one glance at these pictures, you'll agree that there's honestly not much I could say about the wedding we attended yesterday that would in anyway improve upon the beautiful couple that we were lucky enough to witness be married.

My only comment (I can't help it... sorry!) will be that besides a ton of fun dancing (a special thanks go to Brad for joining me in the dance from my favorite scene in Hitch), we were treated to some super cute and equally delicious cupcakes in lieu of a traditional wedding cake. I only tried the red velvet and chocolate varieties (only!) but both were delicious.

CONGRATULATIONS, Ian and Francesca!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails