Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don't Miss the Middle

This isn't my picture... I'm sparing you all from what would surely be additional poor photography (okay, truth is, I simply forgot our camera - more questionable pictures masquerading as photography on its way) but I couldn't miss the chance to advertise what we were lucky enough to see this weekend on our drive to and from Central Pennsylvania.

I was so happy to take the 3+ hour drive - not only to get to celebrate a wonderful couple but also for the spectacular backdrop that the Susquehanna River Valley provided for our trip. Despite the very warm temperature we have here (though I'm not complaining), fall is truly here.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your day with us, Antonia and Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails