Friday, March 23, 2007

Bundles of Joy!!

The gift of life is truly a miracle (quite a big statement for early on a Friday morning)!

In the past two weeks, two of my dear friends have been blessed to deliver two healthy baby boys and I could not be happier for both of them.

Monday, March 12th at 8:33am, Knoxville, TN - Laura (and Frank) brought little Samuel Frank Leonard into this world. He weighed 6 lbs - 8.5 oz. and was 19 and 3/4 inches long.Thursday, March 22nd at 7:15pm, Atlanta, GA - Anne Marie (and Brad) delivered Ryan Thomas Stanley weighing in at 8 lbs and measuring 21 and 1/4 inches.

Please keep these new parents and babies in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails