Friday, March 30, 2007

Give Thanks Everyday!

Early this morning, I was running out the door but luckily caught the first few moments of the Today Show... which included a clip of this amazing story about a sailor's happy homecoming.


It was both beautiful and and a great reminder that most of us take our freedom and life-styles for granted and rarely remember that everyday, everywhere... there is a family waiting for their sailor (soldier, marine, etc.) to come home.

God Bless America!

(by the way, the Cherry Blossoms are blooming here in DC - come visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails