Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In Denial

The fact that I read more articles these days on looking and feeling younger is, in my opinion, a clear sign that I'm clearly getting older... kinda sad when I think about it so I prefer to try not to.

Nevertheless, I of course stopped and skimmed this article about 10 Foods that May Improve Your Appearance. I was pleasantly surprised to see that we eat our fair share of most of the categories of food listed... so, MSN, tell me... why isn't my skin glowing and my hair shining?!?!

Oh well... I'm still holding out hope that eating more of these foods in addition to keeping up an active lifestyle (like starting a regimen of walking 3-5 miles a day with Chris' grandmother in her late 80s as my inspiration!!) will keep me healthy and young, though I'm always searching for any other tips.

Get back to me in a few years and I'll let you know how my plan's working out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails