Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Turnaround

Did someone say Christmas cheer? The big day is here, or all but... and I'm back, thanks in no small part to visions such as this...

Though no thanks to this... although I do admit it looks pretty - and at the beginning, it was. Two+ feet later, however, and I was singing a slightly different tune.

But a Christmas tune to be sure... even if my own personal rendition of a favorite song has long since been prohibited 'round these parts.

And with that, I wish you and yours the Merriest of Christmases. Over the past year, I've really learned to love this writing and photographing (food, or otherwise) thing so I may just hang around for a while. Thanks for sticking it out with me... whether you come here often or just drop by every once in a blue moon.

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a year's subscription to Cooking Light. Only 3 more days left to enter!**

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails