Wednesday, December 30, 2009

She's a Beaut!

It's not like me to go through my (proverbial) stocking (proverbial because my parents have deemed us too old for some traditions such as stockings), but this being somewhere I sometimes (er... often) post about things going on in the kitchen - I thought it only right that I also talk about the one of the best (looking) ways to go about cleaning up the aforementioned "things".

And while I didn't realize this until about a few days ago, using one of these Brushing Beauties has to be the way - although these ladies are so cute that they've left me wondering if any of them have ever actually made it out of the packaging. But that aside... isn't this the most adorable thing you've ever laid eyes on?

Wouldn't she, "the Baker" model, have been perfect in my stocking? Not that I'm ungrateful to my brother (make that his wife) for gifting her to me (au contraire)... but if I have anything to do with it next year, stockings, filled with these cuties (or perhaps one of these other food-related gadgets) will be hung by the chimney with care.

Pink, polka dots and little bow-adorned pockets... be still my heart. (although if pink, polka dots, and/or bows aren't your thing, there's bound to be one that's just right for you, too!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I just added one to my (ever-growing) wish list.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails