Friday, August 18, 2006

Brioche Blues

I guess I kind of considered myself to be a something of an amateur cook and/or baker... but this Martha Stewart "Chocolate Swirled Brioche" got the best of me. Maybe it was the fact that I wasn't sure if I put in 8 or 9 eggs and that my butter wasn't EXACTLY softened before I painstakingly added each of the 16 TBSP, but I do know I definitely buttered the bowl in preparation for the dough.




Regardless, this just looks too good to give up on after only one try... I'm no quitter... I will take out the now used dough hook and give it a go again sometime. And, in the meantime, you all can drool over the picture!

Or, try it yourself...

picture from Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails