Thursday, August 17, 2006

Obviously...

... my first post ever (am I really doing this?) is centered around a picture of the cutest little guy around...

Meet Charlie, my nephew, at 9 1/2 months strong. Since my brother and sister-in-law still live in the dark ages with dial-up, I'll have to keep the world current with pictures of "the boy". And if anyone knows how to transplant eyelashes, I want Charlie's.

If I actually manage to keep up with this, it should be an occasionally humorous attempt to keep up with the world as it flies by (oh, and probably lots of tidbits about cooking and baking). In the end, though, it'll at least, hopefully, force me to take more (and better??) pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails