Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy Birthday, Annabelle!

Today marks the 3rd anniversary of the birth of my dear doggie, Annabelle Liberty Wallace (yes, my dog has a middle name).

For those of you she hasn't met yet, she is my adorable miniature, black & tan, long-haired dachshund. I was told yesterday that it was quite an embarrassment to not have posted a picture of my cute pooch, so here we are... and with perfect timing if you ask me.

As you can tell, she is really big into posing for the camera (much like my nephew); and, she was also VERY excited about opening her presents.

It's been a great 3 years with my bundle of hyper-activity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails