Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Home Improvement?

You'd think I would have learned my lesson after ending up with a nice mustard yellow for my kitchen even though I spent weeks picking out a gorgeous beige... but nope, I'm at it again. After all, paint gives you the "most impact" for the least cost, right? (can't remember which episode of Trading Spaces or HGTV taught me that gem)



Just to keep everyone updated on the happenings in the life of the little condo that I call home, I thought I'd document my project. One immediate observation is that a lot of prep-work goes into these types of projects... we've just now finished sanding and priming the bookshelves and are on to marking them up with painter's tape. Being the perfectionist I am, this could take weeks.


The idea is to, at some point, actually add some noticeable color to the built-ins... you be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails