Friday, November 03, 2006

Go Colonials?

Fear not Wake Forest... not that this was up for debate, but it's official... there's no chance my loyalty to my alma mater is at stake... have you ever tried yelling "Go Colonials"? It just doesn't work...

However, I'm also not about to turn down 4 free front row (read: on the floor) tickets to a GW men's basketball game. So off we went Wednesday evening to get to know GW's campus a bit more and see what basketball at an A10 school is like (GW won the A10 conference in 2006!)!

I know this much - I never got anywhere NEAR this close to the floor at a Wake game... and the fact that we could speak in a normal tone and have the ref hear and acknowledge us was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails