Monday, July 14, 2008

Shoulda Known...

Had I thought this all the way through, I would have guessed that someone out in the big huge food blogging community (that I sometimes pretend to be a part of) would have started an Ice Cream blogging event in the hot and humid month of July.

Thankfully, though, as friendly food bloggers would go, the hostess is being kind enough to let me enter with my recently posted July 4th creation.

Who knew that National Ice Cream Day is July 20th - we must celebrate! Another round of deliciously fresh homemade vanilla ice cream (*note my substitution) is already in the freezer... but maybe a quick recipe of our other favorite, peppermint ice cream or perhaps a rich ice cream cake.

I already know what's in the works... but you'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Kara, this looks great! Yay! I LOOOooove vanilla ice cream. It's my number one choice, hands down!

    Thanks so much for entering Ice Cream, You Scream!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails