Thursday, July 31, 2008

Operation Baking GALS

Just had to shout it from the rooftops... I've joined Operation Baking GALS and couldn't be more excited.

This has to be the #1 most worthwhile way for me to get all my baking cravings answered while not ending up wearing the extra lbs AND doing what I do best... supporting our troops abroad.

Not sure when exactly I'll get started but check back for monthly care package content details... or heck, go to their site and join in the effort yourself!

If you aren't able to join in the effort, feel free to send me the names of any troops you know abroad and I'll toss his/her name in the hat to be a recipient of some of these delicious homemade goodies... or at the very least send me all of your favorite portable dessert recipes!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails