Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rubbing Shoulders

My latest (okay... ONLY) brush with fame was last night, attending the beautiful (really, BEAUTIFUL) wedding ceremony and reception of our good friends, Kenny Shealy and Allison Baker.


Nope, neither the bride or the groom are famous (well, almost)... but the bride did have the foresight to order her groom a Charm City Cakes groom's cake! Yes... the Ace of Cakes did the delicious, 3-D Clemson Tiger, red velvet cake that we were treated to at Evermay last night! Sadly, both of our cameras failed me and I have nothing to document that I was in the presence of such well-known handiwork.

But even without pictures, rest-assured that Evermay was about as amazing of a wedding location as you can find, a great time was had by all, and the happy couple thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you go to more weddings than ANYONE I know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails