Friday, September 22, 2006

Thursday Night Lights?

What's that old saying... that the score did not reflect how competitive the game was?

That just about says it all for my womens' team, Almost There. Our record (1-3) doesn't represent the actual amount of talent we have (you get the gist). We did bring in a "ringer" last night, though... Monica (above on 1st base) to save me from further embarrassing myself on the mound.

Here's our other pitcher, Hillary (at right), strategizing over the book, with Helen (in blue) and Lori, looking on.

Winning or losing, though, we find something to keep ourselves amused. Last season it was naming our gloves, though I think only Marie's "Denzel" stuck.

On a positive note... it can really only get better from here, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails