Friday, July 06, 2007

The Littlest Helper

It's true that my nephew can be a true almost 2-year old boy... with 3 other little ones in the house, he ran around with the best of 'em, but when it was crunch time, he was right there with his nana (my mom) helping her cool down the beverages, making sure to collect any pieces of ice that might have gotten away.

Ever heard of a "mwah-mwah"? Charlie is GREAT with the vacuum, too! His dad and grandad proceeded to destroy the kitchen but Charlie followed close behind with the vacuum (sadly, I didn't get a good shot of this - it's adorable!); the mess is all for a good cause - Jacob and Robyn are on their way to completely renovating their kitchen... new cabinets, countertops... the works. It's going to look amazing... and I learned that my brother, just 45 minutes up the road, does a pretty-darn professional job installing cabinets.


*And here's a shot of Nana and our little Charlie... no way my mom would let Grandad get Charlie to himself for a whole week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails