Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Overheard

Visitor: Everyone here walks like there's someone after them!

Me: Welcome to DC - everyone has somewhere to go.

Visitor: Should I be worried? I'm walking the southern walk.

Me: Nah, just make sure you stand on the right. [reference to the most important piece of information every tourist in DC needs to know, when riding an escalator in our metro system, stand on the right, walk on the left - no one likes an Escalefter]

And now, if you'll excuse me, the Wii residing in our house for the next 4 days is calling my name...

3 comments:

  1. Cute!

    Oh a Wii! What fun! We are new owners off a Wii and it is so much fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag! (Just a little photo fun. Linked to you on my personal blog.)

    And escalefter? I had no clue. I like to know these things so no one hates me and my touristy ways...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - what is your favorite wii game? i kick arse at wii fit soccer heading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails