Friday, January 02, 2009

On a Roll

Busy starting (or trying to start!) the new year off right - especially after such an auspicious beginning - so this will be quick. I just wanted to pass along my second new recipe of the year... which incidentally is my second recipe of the new year to go in the "will make again" archive.

This began as our lazy day snack and appetizer yesterday and turned into our dinner - we highly recommend serving this with Pepperoni Dip with our favorite Trader Joe's Spicy Flaxseed Chips.

*the only change I made was to use turkey pepperoni - because that off-sets the amount of this yummy dip we consumed, right?

**UPDATE: duh, I also used reduced fat cream cheese and reduced fat sour cream and it still tasted great!

I've seen similar recipes before but if this isn't already in your football-watching, Super Bowl party appetizer repertoire, add it now!

2 comments:

  1. well, all the ingredients needed for this amazing looking treat are going on the grocery list for tomorrow! I'll have to see if I can make it WW friendly though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say how wonderful this dip is! I made it today for the Jags boys and it was eaten up in a flash! Definitely a "crowd-pleaser!" I made the dip with homemade pizza bread sticks and it made the dipping extra fun! Thanks, as always, for sharing such awesome recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails