Sunday, January 25, 2009

We All Scream

For (BLUE) ice cream!

And by "we all" I mean, a certain favorite 3.5 year old.

Truth be told, I don't know if Charlie was more excited about the blue ice cream or riding the carousel. He and his granddad have developed quite the tradition, aptly named "horsey ice cream"; translation: (utterly sugary sweet) Cotton Candy flavored ice cream followed by a rousing turn on the mall carousel.

And once again, I didn't mind even the teeniest bit spending another evening with my favorite nephew and niece.

*yes, we've seen lots of Charlie and Caroline lately... hopefully tomorrow night's healthy Chinese New Year meal turns out well so I can share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails