Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Whole Package

There's not a whole lot to this recipe so I don't have much to say about it except to applaud the (extreme) ease of making it and the deliciousness that resulted.

It was another winner of my buddy Christie's that definitely went straight into the "go-to" meals file... and she's right, this Roasted Herbed Pork Tenderloin is fancy enough for entertaining even! Plus, we are in the middle of re-adjusting our grocery budget for the year and with Costco's $2.99/lb pork tenderloin, this isn't just tasty - it's new year's resolution (read: healthy!) and budget friendly, too!!!

*for the two of us, I only cooked one of the tenderloins in a 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes and it was perfect!

5 comments:

  1. yay! so glad you guys liked it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same tenderloin that I used! SUCH a good deal. I'll have to try this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try this one...I have such trouble with pork-always comes out dry. Perhaps I need to cook it when I get it, instead of freezing/defrosting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love pork tenderloin, it can be so versatile and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good - I love a good tenderloin and this looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails