Monday, February 16, 2009

The Good Kind

Unless you're new around here, I think we all know that I like free stuff... though I attempt to be somewhat discerning and not just gather the free stuff that has no purpose. Luckily, there was no chance of that today.

Have you heard... for the month of February, every morning from 5am - 9am, McDonald's is giving away FREE cups of their Premium Roast coffee (and while I may lack some fancy tastebuds, I have been told and agree with the tellers, that this stuff is good).

This is exactly what I experienced this morning - since I am usually a law-abiding Metro rider and can't bring beverages with me on my trip into the office - I had to wait for a morning off work.

Ta-DAAA... this morning I said "come to me FREE McDonald's Premium Roast coffee" and it did, and I drank it. I will rinse, wash and repeat as many times as possible in this unfairly short month of February.

3 comments:

  1. Now that's my kind of freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm just amazed that you got up that early on a day off. Glad the coffee was good! I've never had it - never had Dunkin Donuts' either, but I see in the grocery store that it's like TEN BUCKS a bag. It must have gold in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made it in a crockpot, and I'm not sure what my friends did. I'm thinking they made the chili (maybe do it the night before?) then put it in the crockpot (the next morning) to keep all day. It's actually better the day after it's made so I bet if it's made in the crockpot all day the flavors meld and it's FABULOUS for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails