Friday, February 20, 2009

No Regrets

Even though this made me chuckle in sort of an "oh my gosh, what do we do" sort of a way... two things about it have given (and continue to give) me cause for second-guessing my desire to post it:

1) Most importantly - please PUH-lease understand and take this to heart... I AM NOT making a political statement here (nor am I asking for political banter or comments), 0% chance of that - at least in public - though, it's a different story each night at our dinner table. I saw it, thought it was pretty funny (and scary, and ironic) but figured that one way or another, we can all relate to it and maybe even commiserate together over the general state of things, however they are affecting you. *or heck, if it's not affecting you, please let me know and then write a book on how you did it

2) It's the weekend - why publicize such a sour reminder (not that any of us needs it) of everything that's going on in our country and economy right now? Major Debbie-Downer.

But I still did it. At least you know I thought twice before doing so. My sincerest apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails