Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Much-Needed Makeover

If you've met me, you know I don't spend too much time worrying about my attire (t-shirt, shorts, flops - check, check, check!)... and well, let's be honest, it shows. It follows suit, as you might guess, that I care even less about my fashion sense when I'm hard at work around the house... specifically in the kitchen.

Enter my friends... a quick round of applause for them! Thanks to Jayne a few years ago, some of my kitchen utensils got a style overhaul, and just recently, Allison came to save the day with this adorable apron.

My girls are only too happy to intervene knowing that I need all the help I can get, wherever I am, AND they know I suffer along, living in a city without a Swoozie's (where this fabulous apron hailed from). I'm still not sure how I've survived this long without the cuteness that oozes from this store - monogrammed and personalized everything, beautiful stationery, a platter, napkin or cup for all the holidays, not to mention serving dishes in every style, size, shape and color. Swoozie's, if you're listening, please come to DC - my sanity depends on it.

So thanks girls, looking good has never been so easy.

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest apron ever! Green is my favorite color.

    And I've seen Swoozie's but have never visited. I'm obviously missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE that color of green! It's so refreshing!

    P.S. - we did not find out the gender of Baby J. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you!

I do my best to post responses back on your own blog but if your question is applicable to everyone, I'll leave you a response here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails